Make a Donation
The Flanzer matching program accepts monthly donations ranging from $5 to $500 per household with a maximum of $3,000 per year per each charity. Donations can be made to multiple charities simultaneously. Private Foundations or Public Charities can contribute to the Trust.
General Donation Information
- The Flanzer matching program accepts monthly donations ranging from $5 to $500 per household with a maximum of $3,000 per year per each charity. Donations can be made to multiple charities simultaneously.
- Excess contributions: Any contributions in excess of the stated limits will be matched to the maximum permitted and the remainder will be passed through to the charity.
- The intent of the Flanzer matching program is to encourage new grass roots donations, not simply matching current donors.
- Payments for services rendered—such as dues, gala tickets or lottery tickets—are ineligible for matching.
- Only contributions directly received from a donor to the Flanzer Trust are eligible for matching.
- Cash contributions received by a partner are ineligible for matching. Partners who convert cash contributions into eligible contributions through other parties will be removed from the list of eligible partners.
- Private Foundations or Public Charities can contribute to the Trust.
- Any misconduct in connection with the matching programs will result in ineligibility.
- Partners removed from eligibility may appeal their ineligibility in writing, explaining the basis for reinstatement and what steps have been taken to prevent future misconduct. Reinstatement will be predicated upon a consent for the Flanzer Trust to audit or otherwise confirm compliance with program rules as the Trust deems necessary.
- During ineligibility period any contributions that are received by the Flanzer Trust will be deposited and a check will be forwarded to the ineligible agency without a match.
Upon Receipt of Donations
- The charity agency will issue a notice of the receipt of the matched contribution within 5 business days.
- The trust will provide a tax receipt to donors of their contribution in approximately 4-8 weeks.